Power up your ride as RipStik goes electric! Using a high torque 100w Power Core in-hub motor means the Razor RipStik Electric reaches speeds of up to 10mph. Control your speed with the wireless hand-held remote, and the lithium battery provides up to 40 minutes of continual use. The deck is made with a strong, fibre-reinforced polymer construction, complete with carry handle and provides a non-skid surface ensuring maximum control as you carve along.
- Speeds up to 10mph
- Up to 40 minutes continuous use
- High-torque, high efficiency in-wheel hub motor using new Power Core technology
- Strong, fibre-reinforced polymer construction
- Urethane front caster wheel for turning and steering
- Virtually maintenance free
- Wireless joystick style hand-held remote to control speed
- Includes: lithium polymer battery, remote controller powered by 2 x AAA batteries [included]
- Some assembly required
- Max rider weight: 65kg
- Ages 9 years +
NOTE: A parent's decision to allow their child to use the Razor RipStik Electric should depend on individual maturity, skill and ability to follow rules.
WARNING! Read and understand the enclosed Razor RipStik Electric owners manual before using. Safety equipment such as a helmet, elbow and knee pads are recommended. Check local laws and regulations to see where and how to use legally. Use this product only in controlled environments free of potential traffic hazards, and not on public streets. Risk of injury increases as degree of trick difficulty increases. User assumes all risk associated with trick activities. Be careful and know your limitations.