The Ultimate Drifting Machine, now even better!
Drive, spin, or drift like a pro – at home! Drive like a go cart or lift the Drift Bar to kick into Crazy Cart mode. Patented drift system allows the driver to vary the rear caster angle so you can drive and drift forward, backward, sideways, diagonally, and everything in between! Another revolution in riding from Razor!
Accommodates taller riders (more space between seat and pedal)
Offers improved performance:
- “Skid blocks” replace caster wheels in front for durability
- New tubular steel front fork
- Increased width between back wheels
- Increased steering manouverability
- Two modes, go-kart and crazy cart, let you ride in different styles
- Drive system goes forward, reverse, sideways and diagonal
- 360° steering lets you pivot in place and make tight turns
- Variable-speed foot pedal helps you reach speeds of up to 12 mph
- Drift Bar helps control back-end drifts and provides adjustable caster technology
- Assembled dimensions: 35.8"L x 25.2"W x 18.9"H
- Offers up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Includes a 24V (two 12V) sealed, lead-acid battery system with overnight charge time.
- Maximum weight: 64kg
- Ages 9+ years
- Minor assembly required
NOTE: A parent's decision to allow their child to ride the Razor Crazy Cart should depend on individual maturity, skill and ability to follow rules.
WARNING! Read and understand the enclosed Razor Crazy Cart owners manual before riding. Safety equipment such as a helmet, elbow and knee pads are recommended. Check local laws and regulations to see where and how you may ride legally. Use this product only in controlled environments free of potential traffic hazards, and not on public streets. Risk of injury increases as degree of trick difficulty increases. Rider assumes all risk associated with trick riding activities. Be careful and know your limitations.