Another icon in Razor’s line of electric powered off-road vehicles, the four-wheel Dirt Quad, has been given a refreshed new look & specs for 2014.
The Razor Dirt Quad is built strong and sturdy to conquer tough trails and big bumps. Don’t compromise adventure, when the back garden becomes too groomed and the pavement too smooth the Dirt Quad provides unlimited adventure.
- Lower profile tyres for better traction and higher torque
- New off-road black and red graphics
- Authentic look/real Dirt Quad styling
- Shatter resistant plastic fairings and powder coated tubular frame for all weather durability
- High Torque motor and gear ratio
- Twist-grip acceleration control
- Hand-operated rear disc brake
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid battery system
- Battery charger included
- Max Rider Weight – 120lbs
- For ages 8+
NOTE: A parent's decision to allow their child to ride the Razor Dirt Quad should depend on individual maturity, skill and ability to follow rules.
WARNING! Read and understand the enclosed Razor Dirt Quad owners manual before riding. Safety equipment such as a helmet, elbow and knee pads are recommended. Check local laws and regulations to see where and how you may ride legally. Use this product only in controlled environments free of potential traffic hazards, and not on public streets. Risk of injury increases as degree of trick difficulty increases. Rider assumes all risk associated with trick riding activities. Be careful and know your limitations.