Blast into the future with the PowerRider 360 – the all-new, electric-powered three-wheeler from Razor! With the push of a button, you’re off! No Pedaling required. Race at speeds up to 9mph, cut full 360 degree spins, slide, even drift on PowerRider 360’s high-performance dual included rear caster wheels. It’s a 360 ride electrified!
- Speeds up to 9 mph
- Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Chain-driven motor
- Welded steel frame and moto-style double crown fork design
- Hi-impact pneumatic front wheel
- Rear, dual inclined casters for drifting and spinning action
- Front, hand operated braking system
- Rubber Grips
- Folding foot pegs
- Push button throttle
- 12V sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system
- Battery charger included
- Battery charge time: 12 hours
- Age Rec: 8+ years
- Some assembly required
NOTE: A parent's decision to allow their child to ride the Razor PowerRider 360 should depend on individual maturity, skill and ability to follow rules.
WARNING! Read and understand the enclosed Razor PowerRider 360 owners manual before riding. Safety equipment such as a helmet, elbow and knee pads are recommended. Check local laws and regulations to see where and how you may ride legally. Use this product only in controlled environments free of potential traffic hazards, and not on public streets. Risk of injury increases as degree of trick difficulty increases. Rider assumes all risk associated with trick riding activities. Be careful and know your limitations.